Are you a wordsmith looking for an outlet to share your knowledge and creativity on International Schools? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Australia Inside, we provide a platform for writers and creatives to contribute exciting and dynamic content that educates and entertains. We accept articles in a wide range of formats including discussion posts, feature articles, listicles, ‘how-to’ guides, best-of lists, tips & tricks pieces, and more! So express yourself – sharpen your writing skills and join us today! We are committed to providing a platform for aspiring writers to share their unique perspectives on different International Schools topics. Your work will not only be read by readers all over the world, but it will also earn you recognition and help you reach new heights as a writer. So what are you waiting for? Submit your work today and join us in building an engaged community of readers and writers!
How Did You Hear About Us?
Our platform is perfect for promoting your business. We support organic search engine optimization strategies and understand how beneficial guest posting on authoritative websites can be. Thus, you are welcome to post articles promoting your products or services, or on behalf of a customer.
You can use the below provided combination for finding us and doing guest posting on our site:
|International Schools + “guest blog”||International Schools + “contributor guidelines”|
|International Schools + “guest blogger”||International Schools + “write for us”|
|International Schools + “guest column”||International Schools + “write for me”|
|International Schools + “guest article”||International Schools + “become a contributor”|
|International Schools + “guest posts wanted”||International Schools + “contribute to this site”|
|International Schools + “guest post opportunities”||International Schools + “guest poster wanted”|
|International Schools + “become a guest blogger”||International Schools + “looking for guest posts”|
|International Schools + “contributing writer”||International Schools + “become an author”|
|International Schools + “submit blog post”||International Schools + “submit guest post”|
|International Schools + “accepting guest posts”||International Schools + “suggest a post”|
|International Schools + “contribute to our site”||International Schools + inurl:category/guest|
|International Schools + “submit content”||International Schools + inurl:contributors|
|International Schools + “submit blog post”||allintitle:International Schools + guest post|
|International Schools + “submit your article”||allintitle:International Schools + write for us|
|International Schools + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:International Schools + submit blog post|
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
There are a few domains in which we do not accept guest post blogs.
- Gambling Events
- Property Related Listings
- Adult Content
- Job Postings
- Press Releases
International Schools Guest Post Requirements
We are looking for writers who can craft well-prepared pieces on International Schools that captivate our clients. For achieving a guest post opportunity in Australia Inside you need to follow our certain writing requirements such as:
- The word count should be at least 1500 words. You can make it more than this, depending on the topic.
- You should only submit plagiarism-free content as our editing team will check your blog/article before publishing it.
- No grammar or spelling errors should be there.
- The blog should be written in the third person.
- You should proofread your content before the final submission.
- You should do complete research on the topic so that every valuable piece of information gets covered in your blog.
- Ensure that you should not select a topic which our website already has.
- Engaging, concise and correctly formatted blogs get more chances of approval.
- You can add a source website link to support your facts and figures. But ensure that they are relevant and reputable.
- You can submit your content in Google Docs, PDF, or Word files.
- You can add royalty-free images for supporting your words.
- If possible, add relevant keywords to make your content SEO friendly.
- Headings, subheadings and the blog’s title should be catchy and well-written.
- Your blog should be unique and should not be published on any other platform.
- We will send your blog for revision if any mistakes are found.
How to Submit your International Schools Post?
You can easily submit your post by ensuring that it’s fulfilling our requirements on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Our process has an editorial cycle of around 3-5 working days. Please note that we reserve the right to edit for clarity, and readability and may add or remove links to best serve our audience.