Subject Matters That You can Consider
Are you a business specialist? If so, we would love to have your words on our site. We invite all experts in the areas of Carpet Cleaning Companies, Moving Firms, Pest Control Companies, Solar Panel Installers, Air Conditioner Services Providers, Floral Delivery Professionals, Home Restoration Businesses, Plumbers, Restaurants, Dentists, Wallpaper Installation, Event Coordinators and Managers, Construction Contractors, Painters and Painting Services Personnel, Lawn & Turf services, Nail Salon, Hair Salon, Handyman services companies to provide valuable words on our site.
Here at Australia Inside we wish to cover most of the industries such as:
- Food & Drink
- Things To Do
- Entertainment and many more.
Type Of Blog Content Not Accepted:
There are a few domains in which we do not accept guest post blogs.
- Gambling Events
- Property Related Listings
- Adult Content
- Job Postings
- Press Releases
Guest Post Requirements
We are looking for writers who can craft well-prepared pieces that captivate our clients. For achieving a guest post opportunity in Australia Inside you need to follow our certain writing requirements such as:
- The word count should be at least 1500 words. You can make it more than this, depending on the topic.
- You should only submit plagiarism-free content as our editing team will check your blog/article before publishing it.
- No grammar or spelling errors should be there.
- The blog should be written in the third person.
- You should proofread your content before the final submission.
- You should do complete research on the topic so that every valuable piece of information gets covered in your blog.
- Ensure that you should not select a topic which our website already has.
- Engaging, concise and correctly formatted blogs get more chances of approval.
- You can add a source website link to support your facts and figures. But ensure that they are relevant and reputable.
- You can submit your content in Google Docs, PDF, or Word files.
- You can add royalty-free images for supporting your words.
- If possible, add relevant keywords to make your content SEO friendly.
- Headings, subheadings and the blog’s title should be catchy and well-written.
- Your blog should be unique and should not be published on any other platform.
- We will send your blog for revision if any mistakes are found.
How to Submit your Post?
You can easily submit your post by ensuring that it’s fulfilling our requirements on email id: email@example.com.
Note: Our process has an editorial cycle of around 3-5 working days. Please note that we reserve the right to edit for clarity, and readability and may add or remove links to best serve our audience.