Australia Inside’s website – https://australiainside.com/ has terms and conditions for its use. Users must agree to these terms before accessing the site. Non-compliance may lead to restricted access.
By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined on this page. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using Australia Inside.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual accessing this website and complying with the terms and conditions set by the Company. The terms “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms mentioned here encompass the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment required to provide assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, meeting the Client’s needs and adhering to the Company’s stated services. These terms are governed by the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. The usage of singular, plural, capitalization, and pronouns such as “he/she” or “they” is interchangeable and refers to the same entities.
All intellectual property rights for the content on Australia Inside, unless otherwise stated, are owned by Australia Inside and/or its licensors. These rights are reserved. You may access and use the content on Australia Inside for personal purposes, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Australia Inside
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Australia Inside
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Australia Inside
- Redistribute content from Australia Inside
Certain sections of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information. Australia Inside does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they are posted on the website. The comments expressed in these sections are solely the views and opinions of the individuals who post them. Australia Inside, its agents, and affiliates do not endorse or share the same views as those expressed in the comments.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Australia Inside shall not be held liable for any comments or for any damages or expenses arising from the use, posting, or appearance of such comments on this website.
Australia Inside reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- By posting comments on our website, you affirm that you possess the rightful entitlement to do so and have obtained all necessary licenses and consents.
- The comments you post must not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patent, or trademark, belonging to any third party.
- The comments you post must not include any content that is defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful. Furthermore, the comments should not invade anyone’s privacy or violate their rights.
- Your comments should not be used for the purpose of soliciting, promoting business or custom, engaging in commercial activities, or participating in any unlawful activities.
By posting comments on Australia Inside, you grant us a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations are allowed to link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link adheres to the following guidelines: (a) it is not misleading or deceptive, (b) it does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services, and (c) it aligns with the content and context of the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We may consider approving link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not have a negative impact on our reputation or that of our accredited businesses, (b) the organization has no negative history or records with us, (c) the visibility of the hyperlink provides sufficient benefit to us considering the absence of Shout in Australia, and (d) the link is relevant to general resource information.
If you represent one of the aforementioned organizations and would like to link to our website’s home page, certain conditions must be met: (a) the link should not be misleading or deceptive, (b) it should not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of your organization and its products or services, and (c) it should be contextually appropriate for your own website.
To proceed with the linking request, please send an email to Australia Inside, including your name, organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you plan to link to our website, and a list of the specific URLs on our site to which you wish to link. Kindly allow 2-3 weeks for us to review and respond to your request.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Use any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Australia Inside’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
As part of our regular practice, all business listing links are configured as NOFOLLOW. Nevertheless, acknowledging the significance of DOFOLLOW links for specific users, we provide an option to convert your added listing’s link to DOFOLLOW. This additional feature incurs a supplementary cost. For further information and details on the process, please visit our dedicated page.
You are not permitted to create frames around our web pages that modify or alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website without prior approval and written permission.
We are not liable for any content that may appear on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against any claims arising from your website. Links should not be placed on any website that could be considered defamatory, obscene, criminal, or that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We retain the right to request the removal of any or all links to our website, and you are obligated to promptly remove any links upon our request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By consistently linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links From Our Website
If you come across any link on our website that you find offensive or objectionable, please feel free to contact us at any time to inform us. While we will consider requests to remove such links, we are not obligated to do so or to provide a direct response.
We do not guarantee the correctness of the information on this website, nor do we warrant its completeness or accuracy. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee the continuous availability of the website or that the materials on the website will always be up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions regarding our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- exclude or limit our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability stated in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.